It is the policy of BLACKWOOD PLANT HIRE LTD. (BPH) to provide its customers with a service that fulfils their specified requirements. It is also company policy to have a holistic and integrated approach to its responsibilities. This policy statement is provided to all BPH employees at induction or when changes are made and is displayed on Company Notice Boards. It is made available to suppliers and customers at sales and work winning activities and is available on the Company Website for public viewing.
The effectiveness of the quality system is monitored through internal audits, management review, control of corrective and preventive actions and customer satisfaction.
BPH will monitor performance, revise policies, processes and procedures in pursuit of our programme of continuous improvement. In addition, we will implement a programme of Quality objectives and targets which will be set, monitored and reviewed by the business management team.
It is our intention to assess Customer Satisfaction levels by inviting comment through our Customer Questionnaires. When this has been completed and evaluated we will set improvement targets and objectives for next and subsequent years.
The following principles are applied throughout the company:
- Full commitment of all personnel to active involvement in making improvements.
- Full Commitment to ongoing training and development of staff.
- Full understanding by all employees, of the long-term importance of achieving customer satisfaction and their role in ensuring customer specifications and requirements are met.
- Full understanding by all employees that a consistent quality service can only be achieved by ensuring control at each stage of service delivery, with the ultimate aim of achieving “Right First time, every time”
- A commitment, throughout the organisation, to continual improvement in quality performance and to work with our customers and suppliers to establish and maintain the highest possible quality standards
A company-wide Business Management System, which although not yet certificated to UKAS or International Standards, is in operation which is designed to comply with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001: 2015, EN ISO 45001:2018, legislative and industry standards as applicable.
The commitments to quality assurance of the company are defined by the Quality Manual, Policy, Processes, Procedures and Guidance as applicable. Where required; evidence of compliance is recorded on Company Forms which are kept in Head office for registration/accreditation purposes.
This policy is fully supported by senior management and will be monitored and reviewed annually
Signed: Paul McCormack
Dated: 12 April 2020
Authorised By: R McMillan